A delcious recipe inspired by an old recipe bookServes 4
8 Chicken Thighs, Bone in, Skin on
2 Tsp Ground Cumin
2 Tsp Paprika
2 Tsp. Oregano
4 Tsp Runny Honey
60ml Olive Oil
Juice of 1 Lemon
2 Tsp Salt
2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190C for a fan-assisted oven.
- Mix the cumin, paprika, oregano, honey, olive oil and lemon in small a bowl.
- In a larger bowl, add the chicken and pour over the marinade and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and season with salt and pepper. In a roasting tray, lay the chicken skin side up, leaving enough room between the pieces for the air to circulate.
- Roast the chicken for 40-45 minutes until the skin crisps and browns and the internal temperature reaches 75oc.
- Leave the chicken to rest for 5 minutes, then serve.